My Sweet Followers

Saturday, August 30, 2014

SSD August Blog Hop



Hey!

Welcome to Sassy Studio Designs August Release/Hop. This release is AWESOME if I may say so ;-) Lindsay asked all DT member what image they would like to be made. My choice will come in one of the upcoming releases, so I will wait patiently.

If you arrived from my Sassy Sister Karal's Blog you're in the right place. If not, please go back to the SSD Blog and start the hop from there.

I got to play with this beauty called Rapunzel Sassy. She's colored with Promarkers. I used a frame die, a doily edge punch, 3 flower punches, butterfly punch and some gems. I love how the pink and black go together. You can find all the beautiful images in the SSD Store.

There will be a party chat on 30th August (6pm - 8pm PST). You can chat with some of our DT member. Sadly I won't participate as it will be 2am in my timezone.

Don't forget to leave a comment on every DT's Blog as well as the SSD Blog to get the change to win this release.

Now hop on over to my Sassy Sister Sheena an see what she created.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- TSC - #44 Anything Goes

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

Unknown said...

This is one pretty card,love the color and flowers just beautiful

Unknown said...

loving this! Those die cuts are so romantic...and my favourite part was the flower you made pop out of her hair! great job!

Sari / Granne said...

This image is SO beautiful, love your colour choise and those little flowers!

Michelle said...

You made her so pretty Kitty - love the dimensional flowers in her hair. Hugs from your sassy sister Michelle.

karalschuknecht said...

Kitty, she is o pretty in pink.

EriEs said...

wonderful - I love these little flowers and card is awesome

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Kitty, how beautiful! Love everything about your creation!

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous image and the flowers are stunning beautifully coloured too! x

Noela L. said...

Stunning - all that pink with the blonde hair is just stunning. I love this

Suze said...

She is beautiful - love how you set her on top of black - really makes her pop.

Nyte Crafter said...

Love how you colored Rapunzel.

Carrie said...

This is gorgeous love all the detail and colours you have used fab.

Hugs Sassy Sister
Carrie

stampingtink said...

Stunning!

Bonnie said...

This is so pretty. Love the pink

Unknown said...

Just saw you entered this with The Stamping Chef this month - so glad you did! I think this is one of your best. Good luck! Melissa (sassy sister and TSC DT member)

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

I love everything about it and you've used one of my favorite Nestabilities. Great coloring too!