My Sweet Followers

Friday, August 29, 2014

Birthday Burger Birdbrain

 

Hey!

I made a birdbrain card with sketch #77 from i {heart} sketches.

The image is called Birthday Burger Birdbrain. I love the Birdbrain images. Almost every time I use them for masculine cards. This image is colored with Promarkers and I made a background with a little cupcake stamp.  The blue background is embossed with a cupcake embossing folder and I went over it with white chalk ink.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- I Love Promarkers - #234 Make your own background





2 comments:

Imke said...

Kitty, this is fabulous !! Your coloring looks so great and i like the bright colors.

Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a tWisT @ From the Heart Stamps and i hope you are back on Friday and join our blog hop.

Anonymous said...

So cute! love the fun bright colors and the texture!thanks for joining the sketch challenge at FTHS this week.
lyn