My Sweet Followers

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Happy Halloween


Hey!

Here's a card using sketch #76 from i {heart} sketches and I made my 1st Halloween card for this year. There are more to come.

I used the FTHS Free Stamp Of The Month August called Pumkin Pigwit. Isn't he adorable? I colored the little guy with Promarkers and used my embos letter punch with orange tape. Added some gems, a silver pumpkin and embroidery floss to finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

3 comments:

Imke said...

Beautiful card, Kitty and great way to combined both challenges together. I totally like the embossed Sentiment. It Looks great.

Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !!

Jo said...

This is such a bright and cheerful halloween card, I too love the embossed sentiment, and I like the added pumpkin charm too. Excellent card.
Thank you for joining in with us at From The Heart.
Jo xx

Angela said...

Really cute...love how you have incorporated the charm and your fun sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps!