My Sweet Followers

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Aurora Bubblegum and Mint Chocolate


Hey!

I had this card finished but forgot to take a picture. So now I have a bad photo because of the dark.

For this card I used a lovely image from The East Wind and this is Aurora and it's called Bubblegum and Mint Chocolate. I think she's super cute. She's colored with Promarkes. I used a pink beachy background with flip flops sunglasses and bathing suits and a blue wavy background. I also used a doily (sadly it ripped while adding glue tape). Her earrings are little pink pearls and I added vinyl lace and satin ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- The East Wind Blog - #12 Beach

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh this is just darling, Kitty! Love how you've used the pink lace for the pink sand and the doily looks just like a huge sun. The wavy pattern is perfect for the ocean waves and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining our Beach Challenge at TEW. xxD