My Sweet Followers

Monday, August 11, 2014

Inspired by a Song, Book or Movie


Hey!

Happy Monday to you all! This week we have a fun challenge at Love to Create. Theme is "Inspired by a Song, Book or Movie" and our sponsor is The Stamping Chef.

I got to work with "Rose la Rouge". Think it isn't hard to guess what inspired me. I was inspired by the movie "Moulin Rouge" and the song "Lady Marmalade". I colored Rose with promarkers and adhered some red fluffy feathers behind her and a mini rose on her hair and I gave her a red gem earring. The background was found on the internet. Of course I added some glitter glue (red) and made a little flower arrangement where I made myself some red rose buds. The sentiment is a digi I got on my hdd for ages.

Hope you'll join the fun and create something for challenge #128 at Love to Create.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

No comments: