My Sweet Followers

Monday, August 25, 2014

Plaid

 

Hey!

Looks like Autumn is comming early this year. Getting colder and it's raining almost every day. Well, that means more time for crafting ;-) So here's my card for challenge #130 at Love to Create - Mad about Plaid.

I used Dr. Digi's House of Stamps Crouching Hidden Tiger Dunderton and colored him with Promarkers. I used black/white/grey plaid so the green would stand out better. Like this guy as my son does karate.
The embossed sentiment is Dutch for Happy Birthday. In the corners I adhered metal corners.

Hope you'll join our Plaid challenge. You can win 2 dr. digi's images of your choice.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- TSC - #43 Anything Goes

2 comments:

Cibele Glazer said...

What a great guy card. Love the plaid. Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Chef this week!

Amelia Lamb said...

That plaid paper is gorgeous, and works beautifully with your image. Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Chef this week xx