My Sweet Followers

Sunday, August 3, 2014

GDT at Lacy Sunshine


Hey!

For this fortnight challenge (Summer) at Lacy Sunshine I am their Guest Designer. How cool is that? Love those digi stamps, they are super cute. It was super fun to be your Guest Designer!

I got to play with Bubbles Sailing. She's from the Sticky Wings Collection. I colored her with Promarkers. The Lighthouse (A4 size) is from Sandra's Scrapshop. I have cut it out of white cardstock and adhered red strips on top of it. I adhered it to a regular square card and made it into an easel card. This is what a lighthouse looks like for me white & red. I added some waves and adhered the image between them. On the bottom right you see a little bottle and it says "Message in a bottle". The anchor charm is from an bracelet that was broken and I kept all the little charms.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

No comments: