My Sweet Followers

Monday, August 4, 2014

Lady Victoria

  

Hey!

Oh my it's August already. Time sure flies. We have still 2 weeks summer break till my son's school starts. Lot to take care of.

Here's my card for challenge #127 at Love to Create. Our sponsor is Kenny K..
I got to play with this gorgeous and intricate image called Lady Victoria. She's coloured with Promarkers. It's a combo of blue with grey and like how it turned out. I used some Tim Holtz dies and die cutted pizza boxes. You know I love to recycle. I finished it of with 3 big pearls.

Now it's up to you to create something for our Anything Goes challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- KennyK's Krafty Krew - #177 Anything Goes

1 comment:

NickScrapShack said...

Wow! I love this!

Great work with the image and the die cut.


Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Kenny K and hope to see you back soon!
Nick
Team A(ll That)