My Sweet Followers

Monday, August 18, 2014

Polka Dots & Pearls


 

Hey!

Yep, it's a new week and today our schools are starting again. My son is going to high school now and is so very excited for his new adventure in life.

Hope you'll join our Polka Dots & Pearls challenge at Love to Create. This weeks sponsor is Milk Coffee. You can win 4 digi's of your choice.

I got to play with Tiffany as Night Club Singer. I colored her with Promarkers and added snow marker to her boa and heated it with my heatgun to let it puff. Like the effect.
The polka dot backgrounds I found on the internet and I used a lovely digi sentiment, doily die cut, pearls and a silver corner.

Now it's your turn to create and join LTC Challenge #129 Polka Dots & Pearls. Good luck!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- TSC - #42 Anything Goes
- I Love Promarkers - #232 Anything Goes
- Creative Fingers - #45 Anything Goes
- ArtbyMiRan - #12 Anything Goes
- Gliter n Sparkle - #98 Use Metal (little corner)
- Fairytale Stampers - #43 Anything Goes

5 comments:

Artesania said...

Fabulous card , nice colourcombo and cute image ,the card style is delicate,thank you so much for join us at Ilove Promarkers this week!
Hugs Gudrun

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

Lovely card! I love that colourcombination - and I love that furry detail. Thanks for joining us at I Love ProMarkers this week. Hope to see you back for new challenges. Good luck, hugs from Lisbeth

Anonymous said...

Kitty, saw your card already from LTC and I love love love the details! My favorite is her furry shawl!

Mei
LTC DT
Creative Fingers DT 
Friday Sketch DT

sweet art designs said...

Beautiful job. Her eyes are so life like. Thank you for sharing with Fairytale Stampers - Myrna (DT)

Lola said...

So adorable!
I love everything on your card, the colors, the image (her hair is colored so great!) the flocking on her stole - so great!

Thank you for taking part at our current challenge at Fairytale Stampers and good luck :-)

xx Karola xx