My Sweet Followers

Saturday, September 27, 2014

SSD September Release Blog Hop





Hey!

Welcome to Sassy Studio Designs September release/hop. Hope you enjoy it so far.

You arrived at the first stop. It's always exciting to start the hop. Hope you like my card. I sure loved making it.

I got to play with Monster Sassy Draculara. Isn't she gorgeous. Love the new images. I colored her with Promarkers and made an locker easel card. I love pink and black combo so this little character was the right one for me.

Don't for get to leave some love at every stop. Tonight (Sept. 27th) there will be a PARTY CHAT 18:00 - 20:00 PST where you can meet some of our talented DT and get to know them.

Now hop on over to my talented Sassy Sister Belinda and see what awesomeness she has created.

Wish you lots of fun hopping!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- TSC - #48 Anything Goes
- The Crafter's Cafe - #83 Shaped Cards
- Simon Says - Anything Goes

15 comments:

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

OMG. Great card. I love the Monster High Series.

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Bright and fun birthday card. She is cute. Love the Skull lock.

Cindy Groh said...

Love your card. I'm pinning it to my SSD board on Pinterest.

Mandy said...

LOVE your card! Those colors are fabulous!!

Nyte Crafter said...

Awesome card. Love the colors.

Cathie Borowski said...

I love that bright pink, just perfect for this monster high

Lori aka lorib117 said...

This is so cool! Love the pink and black...especially her hair. Totally fabulous!

-Lori Byrns

MommyScraps said...

Absolutely adorable! Love it!!

Hugs, your sassy sis,
Adina

StampNScrapJunkie said...

How fun! Great colors and fabulous design! xx

GregT said...

Kitty, love the pink and black. And you can never go wrong with an easel card.
Your SSD brother

Sari / Granne said...

Striking colours and fabulous colouring! Love it, :)

karalschuknecht said...

Beautiful card, love the pink.
Karal

Bonnie said...

Great pink and black color combo

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Kitty, so cute and striking.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Julie Ann said...

Loe your card, the colors are so fun.