My Sweet Followers

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Birthday Chicks


Hey!

Here's my card for i {heart} sketches challenge #78 at From the Heart Stamps.
I used the twist instead of the sketch. I love to recycle, so I recycled a piece of corrugated paper from a package of speculaas (cookies). I always keep them in my stash.

I used a FTHS image called Birthday Chicks and colored the cute birds with Promarkers. Added some twine and a recycled button. I think this card is suitable for a man.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Awesome card and great recycle project!! Thanks for joining us at From The Heart Stamps :)

Imke said...

This is lovely (love these birdies) and great take with our tWiSt this week, Kitty !!

Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !!

Stephanie said...

This is fantastic, love everything about it. Thanks for playing along in our challenge this month at FTH.

Kathy said...

Great card Kitty. Love the recycled corrugated paper, great look. Thanks for joining us at From the Hearts Stamps.