My Sweet Followers

Thursday, September 18, 2014

All Wrapped Up


Hey!

Today starts a new DTBST Challenge at Sassy Studio Designs. I made this card using the theme "It's a Banner Day".

I colored a digital SSD image "All Wrapped Up" with Promarkers. Used vintage background papers that I distressed around the edges. Underneath the image I added a die cutted page from a book and I distressed those edges too. The banner is die cutted form a pizza box. You  know I love to recycle. On the ribbon it says Happy Birthday, but sadly it doesn't show on the photo. To finish the card I adhered a metal corner.

Hope you'll join is this week. You don't have to use SSD images, but if you do you can enter twice. Good luck and happy creating!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- I Love Promarkers - #237 Feeling Distressed
- TSC - #47 Anything Goes
- Passion for Promarkers - #265 Make it Digital


5 comments:

Denise Goeldner said...

Great CAS style card, love it. Just letting you know that there's a new challenge going to starting 4 Jan 2015 over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Love you to become a follower, there's a DT Call happening too, grab our badge while your there if you like to, really hope to see you join us, many thanks xx
~ Denise ~
Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

Cards By MI said...

Cool card, nice colours and great use of the image. Thanks for joining us over at Passion for Promarkers and my digital challenge.
Love n hugs
Marie

WeirdCat said...

Fabulous card, great image, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
Ruth x

coops said...

So stunning Kitty.I love the sassy image and your colouring and design is fabulous.
Thanks so much for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Amelia Lamb said...

Love it!! Your image totally pops right off the front of this card, and so it should, fab image! Thanks for playing along at The Stamping Chef this week xx
http://thestampingchef.com/Challenges/