My Sweet Followers

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Bubbles Ice Skating


Hey!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. This fortnight I am Guest Designer at Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog. I so love those lovely characters. The challenge theme is Change of Season/Weather.

I made a card with a Dutch Doobadoo template and got to play with Bubbles Ice Skating. I colored this cute little girl with Promarkers and added glitter to her wings and gesso to the fury bits. The snowflakes are from Noor Design and the Ice Skate is from a template I found through Google. The glider from the skate is made with aluminum tape that I adhered on the cardstock. I used my crop-a-dile to set some white eyelets and brands and laced it up with crochet cotton. Like how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- TSC - #48 Anything Goes
- Creative Fingers - #50 Anything Goes
- The Crafter's Cafe - #83 Shaped Cards
- PPinkydolls - #3 Anything Goes

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Welcome, Kitty! Love your card! that skate looks real and your coloring is beautiful. xxD