My Sweet Followers

Monday, September 22, 2014

Fussy Cut


Hey!

Welcome to a new week and that means a whole new challenge at Love to Create.
This weeks sponsor is StampArt by Kathryne and our Challenge is "Fussy Cut Something".

I got to play with this lovely image called Allanah. I colored her with Promarkers and added some glitter and for snow I used gesso. I fussy cut the image and oh boy that was a lot of work. I die cutted a circle and made some clouds to stick it behind the image, die cutted leaves, tiny circles for holy berrie and added 3 die cut snowflakes and adhered a flatback pearl in the center.

Now it's your turn to fussy cut something on your project and enter our challenge. Hope to see a lot of gorgeous entries.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- PND - #19 Anything Goes

No comments: