My Sweet Followers

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Masculine Card


Hey!

Happy Weekend to you all.
Today I made a masculine card with sketch #80 from i {heart} sketches with the optional twist handmade embellishment. Always nice to have some for upcoming birthdays or celebrations for a man.

I used a FTHS digi called Necktie Banner and colored it with Promarkers. I used some masculine background cardstock and made a necktie with brown grosgrain ribbon. I adhered a metal corner to the card and left the sentiment out because I wait until I know for what occasion the card will be used ;-).

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

3 comments:

Jo said...

Lovely card, perfect for any man.
The handmade tie is genius!
Thank you for joining in with our sketch challenge at FTH
Jo xx

Imke said...

Great masculine card and the handmade tie is such a great accent !!

Thanks for joining this week challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Oh I am swooning over your card!!! Masculine cards are not that easy to make, but you've made it look so easy in this design. The handmade tie is exceptional and colors are spot on!! Thank you for joining us at FTH.