My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Just a Note


Hey!

Here's a card I made with a lovely digi from Lacy Sunshine Stamps called Izzybella Button Boo's Secret Window. Isn't she cute?

I colored the image with Promarkers. Added a piece of recycled corrugated paper from a cookie package, crocheted lace, buttons, postcard stamp, labels and buttons. The card shape is from Dutch Doobadoo. I made the sentiment in MS Word.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Lacy Sunshine - #41 Include a Window
- Fab'n'Funky Challenges - #228 Cute as a Button
- I Love Promakers - #236 It's All About Tags
- PND - #18 Anything Goes


2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

So pretty in pink, Kitty! Love all of your girly details. Thanks so much for joining our Add a Window Challenge at Lacy Sunshine. xxD

Unknown said...

Wow this is stunning, loving the image and all the detail on your card. thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx