My Sweet Followers

Monday, September 8, 2014

Flappy Birthday


Hey!

Today I made a Joy Fold card using this months FTHS September Free Stamp Of The Month  Flappy Birthday Birdbrain. I so love the Birdbrain images. Almost got them all. They are great for masculine cards and funny.

I used 3 colors linen cardstock. White, dark blue and lime. Like how they combine so well. I colored the image with Promarkers and printed the sentiment in blue ink using MS Word.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

6 comments:

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Kitty- AMAZING card and I LOVE the color combination of the linen cardstock!!! Love the card folds too!!! Thank you for joining the Progressive Monthly Challenge good luck in the GDT call.

Imke said...

Kitty, this is a fabulous fold card ! And it looks like if you choose Calypso´s background cloud technique on this card.

Thanks for joining our September Blog Hop, our SOTM September Challenge and the Guest DT Call @ From the Heart Stamps. Good luck !!!

Angela said...

Your card looks amazing...I love the colors, your coloring, and how you have done the sentiment! So glad you played along with the FTHS Blog Hop!

Jo said...

I love the bold colour palette of this card, as well as the great fold too.
Thanks for joining in with us at FTH, and good luck!
Jo xx

Kathy said...

This is adorable Kitty. Great coloring and layout. Thanks for joining our Birdbrain hop!

Stephanie said...

Very cute card, love the added grass. Thanks for playing along in our SOTM challenge at FTHS.