My Sweet Followers

Saturday, July 26, 2014

SSD July Release Blog Hop


Hey!!

Welcome to SSD's July Release Blog Hop - Disney/Fairytale Buttercream Babes. Hope you're having fun so far!

If you came from Karal's Blog you're in the right place. If not go back to the SSD Blog and start the Hop from the beginning.

Love the new digi's. Got to play with Cinderella Cake and colored her with Promarkers. I made an easel card and created a big- and small pumpkin using oval dies and distressed the edges with walnut stain distress ink. I have cut freehand the stems and die cutted a flourish and some grass. I gave her a little gem ear ring and added three gems on the cake dress.

If you like you can join the Chat Party on release day from 17:00 - 19:00 PST, where you get the chance to chat with some of the designers. I can't be there because it will 2:00am in my timezone ;-)

Now hop on over to my talented Sassy Sister Melissa and see what she made.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the hop.

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Fairy Tale Challenges - #96 Digistamp Super Challenge
- Crafty Girls Challenge - #23 Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz - #241 Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenges - #67 Anything Goes

22 comments:

Suze said...

Love the pumpkins - they work really well with this easel card.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for your inspiration on this blog hop.
The link from Karal's blog didn't work for me so I went back to Sassy Studio to come here.

Intruderlady said...

I guess blogger is acting up sometimes.

MaxiBelle Studio said...

I love those pumpkins! great easel card

GregT said...

Kitty. love the pumpkins and the added gems. Sorry you can't chat tonight. (I could never be up at that time either. hahaha)
your SSD brother

Chris (catt871) said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the pumpkins you made (clever girl) and your colouring is amazing!! WOW!!!!
HUGS,
your Sassy Sister,
Chris

Sara said...

Love the pumpkin easel-too cute! your coloring is A-MA-ZING

Unknown said...

This is awesome! The pumpkin is so creative. And the colour combo of blue orange and yellow really pops. Fantastic all around! xo Your Sassy Sister Melissa

Kim Kelley said...

I love you adding Cinderella to the pumpkin! Adorable Kitty! HUGS

truddabellz said...

Super cute card! I love the use of the big pumkin for a background! Fabulous coloring!

Jenn Zeeb said...

SUper cute card, your coloring is great!

karalschuknecht said...

Beautiful card, and the pumpkin is a great idea.

Unknown said...

this is one bright orange card,love it,

Carrie said...

Love it how different and effective great job.

Hugs
Carrie
Sassy Sister

Debbie said...

Kitty, I just love the pumpkin background! So bright and cheery!
DebbieM - SSD DT

Julie Ann said...

Love your card it is very beautiful.

Jac’s Playground said...

Fantastic card and fabulous pumpkins, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Cindy Groh said...

Love your card. I had to pin it to my SSD board. Fabulous!

JMC Creates said...

Love the pumpkin great card the image stands out so well. Jacqui DT Sister Act

Bianca said...

What a wonderfull card! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

Susanne Rose said...

Great colors!Thanks for joining us at Fairytale Challenge. Have a nice day! Hugs Susanne.

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Beautiful creation ..Thankyou for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT