My Sweet Followers

Monday, July 14, 2014

Pearls & Petals


Hey!

Is it Monday already. 1st week of my sons summer break is over. Still 5 more weeks to go.

Okay, here's my card for this weeks Pearls & Petals challenge at Love to Create with Sassy Studio Designs as our sponsor.

I created a card with Jessica Rabbit. Isn't she gorgeous? I colored her with Promarkers. Created a little spotlight and added a memory box die cut in the corner with 2 punched out flowers and a lot of pearls. Along the edges I drew some squiggly lines to create a little frame.

Hope you'll join Challenge #124 at Love to Create Challenge Blog.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

I want to enter this card to the following challenges:
- TSC - #37 Anything Goes
- ArtbyMiRan - #10 Anything Goes

1 comment:

Mi Ran Jung said...

Hi, Kitty!! Wow,it is gorgeous!! Great design and very striking color combo.Love it!! Thanks for joining us at Art by Mi Ran Challenge. Hope see you again. Hugs, Mi Ran
Art by Mi Ran Challenge
Art by Mi Ran Facebook Group