My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Girls, Girls, Girls!


Hey!

Here's my 2nd card as a Guest Designer for I Love Promarkers.
This weeks Challenge theme is Girls, Girls, Girls! (Use a girl image).

I colored a gorgeous image from The Stamping Chef called Mademonsieur. I colored her with Promarkers and I printed a mustache background from the internet and a Paris background that I scanned (gift wrap). The Eiffel Tower die cut is from Marianne Design. I added a silver Eiffel Tower charm and a silver corner.

Hope you'll join Challenge #228 at I Love Promarkers. So get your markers and start coloring your girl images.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Entered challenges:
- TSC - #38 Anything Goes


1 comment:

Vannessa said...

Fabulous card and I love the patterned papers you used to match your image. Thank you for joining in the Stamping Chef challenge this week and for using one of our digis.

Hugs, Vannessa
TSC DT