My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Tilda with a Big Rose


Hey!

Here's my last card as Guest Designer for I Love Promarker. It was so much fun being their GDT for July.
This weeks challenge is Ribbons.

I have chosen to color an image from the latest Magnolia Collection called Pink Lemonade. The image is called Tilda with a Big Rose. I colored her with Promarkers. The card is made with a Marianne Designs CreaTable die LR0180. It's the first time I made this shape and I like it. Underneath the image is a lace ribbon and I added some lilac gems. The Dutch sentiment stamp is also from Marianne Designs. On the left side I adhered 3 white roses and on the right side a piece of lilac grosgrain ribbon.

So now it's your turn to grab your Letraset markers (Pro, Flex, Aqua or Tria) and enter the ribbon challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- MDUC - #241 Anything Goes
- Totally Tilda - #100 Anything Goes
- Tilda's Town - #114 Anything Goes
- Midweek Magnolia's - #94 Easel Card

4 comments:

Céline said...

fab card, love the combo
thanks for playing with us at midweek magnolias
hugs
céline

riliska said...

She is so much pretty!! Ilove your gentle job! :)

Gayle's Crafty Blog said...

Gorgeous easel card..love the shape..thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias ..Hugz Gayle xx

Tamara said...

Sweet! I love the shape, it's very unusual.
Thank you for taking part in the Tilda's Town challenge blog this week. Hope to see you again soon!
Hugs,
Tamara