My Sweet Followers

Friday, July 4, 2014

Sailor Honey



Hey!

Here's a cute stamp by Sassy Studio Designs called Sailor Honey. She's this weeks spotlight in Flashback Friday. You're also welcome to join our SSD Facebook Group where you can enter the monthly challenges.
She's in the SSD Store for a special price for 1 week only.

I created a card with a little vintage feel. I colored the image with Promarkers, used G45 papers, a digital sentiment and a little sail boat charm that I tied the anchor with some embroidery floss.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

I want to enter this card to the following challenge:
- I Love Promarkers - #226 Anything Goes
- TPEC - #257 Anything Goes
- Fussy and Fancy - #117 Summertime

2 comments:

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! Lovely colours and great colouring.Thanks for joining us at I Love ProMarkers for the Anything Goes challenge. Hope to see you back soon. Good luck, hugs from Lisbeth

Mary Lou said...

Wow Kitty this is such a wonderful image! I really like how you embellished the card!! Thanks so much for joining in the Summertime fun challenge at Fussy and Fancy! Good luck!!
Hugs