My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Monochrome

 

Hey!

Here's my GDT card for this weeks challenge at I Love Promarkers. This week the theme is Monochrome. I love the orange colors so went with that.

I've used a Sassy Studio Designs image called Powder Puff Sassy and colored her with Promarkers. I added some glitter to her little outfit and gave her a orange gem earring. I used 4 dies (Happy Birthday, Balloon, Banner and Tab) and a cupcakes embossing folder. Adhered two pieces of orange satin ribbon, a silver corner and 3 gems to finish it all.

Of course I want to encourage you to grab your Promarkers, Flexmarkers, Trias or Aquamarkers and join this fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- TSC - #39 Anything Goes

No comments: