My Sweet Followers

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Under the Sea Christmas in July


Hey!

It's very hot outside and I made a shaker Christmas card. Lol...

The image is from Lacy Sunshine Stamps and it's called Sheldon C. Turtle. Such a cute image. I colored the little guy with Promarkers. I used an under the sea background that I found on the internet. On the frame I adhered christmas ribbon and pearls. In the box I added colored beads and some glitter. In the corner is a little flower that I made with a daisy punch and added some pearls in the middle of it. I gave Sheldon a googly eye and added puff snow marker on his hat. On the acrylic window I added flatback pearls as little air bubbles.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges:
- Lacy Sunshine - #37 Under the Sea Christmas in July
- TPE - #259 Interactive Cards
- Passion for Promarkers - Christmas in July

3 comments:

jolanda said...

mooie kaart

Dortesjs said...

aww love this card the turtle is so adorable

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card. Love the cute image.
Thanks for joining my Christmas in July challenge at Passion for Promarkers.
Lorraine x