My Sweet Followers

Friday, July 18, 2014

Air Force Honey



Hey!

Here's another Flashback Friday with Sassy Studio Designs.

This is Air Force Honey. Isn't she beautiful? She will be available with a discount in the SSD Store till next Friday.

I found the lovely background on the internet. Love the vintage look of it. I colored the image with my Promarkers and made a little sentiment in Word and attached a little brass airplane with a piece of rope.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- TSC - #38 Anything Goes
- ArtbyMiRan - #10 Anything Goes

2 comments:

Bettina L. said...

Oh this is adorable. Love the design with the national colours and your colouring is stunning. tHANKS for playing at The Stamping Chef and good luck, Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina Sous Chef xx

Vesi said...

This is amazing. I like your coloring and this cute image. Thanks for sharing it with us at Artbymiran challenge. Good luck
Vesi-dt