My Sweet Followers

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Christmas Star

 


Hey!

Here's a Christmas card that I created with a super cute Snowman from Colour of Love. There are so many beautiful images in the shop

The image is called "Chistmas Star" and I colored this fun image with Promarkers. The background is colored with old eye shadow palette. 
To create this card I used dark green cardstock for the cardbase and also punched out the Winter sentiment border and the little Christmas trees. The red background paper has snowflakes on it. I matted the image on hollogram and dark red cardstock. Underneath I adhered a stack of dark green, dark red and a piece of corrugated paper from a package of crackers. I used a stars border die and a lovely snowflake die and I added a white gem stone to the snowflake.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk43
- MLCCB - #27
- WWODTC - #10
- Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - wk43
- A Perfect Time to Craft - #11
- Creative Fingers - #196

4 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Wow I love this! Such a striking card!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Craftychick74 said...

Awesome Card! I love all the extra bots you have added.

Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenges.

Happy Crafting
Sam (DT)
craftychickcards.blogspot.com

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Beautiful project Kitty. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Very well done. This is just so beautiful. Nice work here.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/