My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Love to Bake

 


Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. This weeks theme is "Hobbies/Pastimes" and our sponsor is All Dessed Up Stamps.

I got to play with this lovely image called "Love to Bake" and I colored it using Promarkers. I drew lines behind the little baker to create wallpaper. To create this card I went with a white cardbase and used a lovely background papier with roses. To let the strawberries pop more I decided to matt the image with red cardstock and to cut the Happy Birthday border die also out of the same red cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk40
- Simon Wednesday Challenge - #77
- PIP Challenge - #2040
- All Dressed Up - #109

1 comment:

Hayley's handmade cards said...

This is so sweet, thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge blog. Hayley DT member. x