My Sweet Followers

Monday, October 5, 2020

Cauldron Card

 


Hey!

Hope you are all safe!
Here's a cauldron card I made to go with this cute little witch by Digi Doodle Studios called "Sabrina's Moon". Did you know there is a fun challenge over at the DDS Challenge Blog? This month's theme is "Pink or Halloween".

I colored the image using Promarkers and for the background I used an eye shadow palette that I used late eighties. So not to be used on my eye lit but on my craft projects. 
I created the cauldron shape with a template from Diane Zechman that i have in my stash since 2014. An oldie but a goodie. Other items that I used to create this card are black, orange, yellow and purple cardstock, stars dies, netting from grapefruits, star gems, black gems and a white gel pen for the faux stitching. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Sparkles Monthly Challenge Blog - #132
- SheepSki Design Challenge - #43
- WWODT Challenge - #9
- Catch a Bug - AG Challenge
- LPOCF - #143
- LeAnns World 101 - #31

5 comments:

Rachelle Oltean said...

What a great Halloween season shaped card! This cute cauldron works perfectly with the witch image! Really nice project! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Shaped Card!
Rachelle - DT : )

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Great design and fabulous colours. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Sladjana Perisic said...

So Cute!!!! Love the use of the fruit net!!!
Thanks so much for playing along in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again. Sladjana (DT for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends)

Cazro said...

A super sweet card. I love how it has been based on the cauldorn. Great work. Thanks for joining in the fun at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Stay safe. Caz DT.

Gail Hutchinson said...

Kitty, I love the shape of your card, how appropriate for Halloween and you have embellished it beautifully with your image, lovely colouring too. Thank you for joining us at SheepSki Designs and good luck with your entry. Gail DT