My Sweet Followers

Friday, October 30, 2020

Stormi Vega & Koopa and Troopa Sea Turtles

 

Hey!

Here's a Summer card I created using 2 Digi Doodle Studios images. I am fed up with the rain so I needed some summer fun ;-). 

On the front of the card I used an image called Stormi Vega and on the inside I usde the digi set called  Koopa and Troopa Sea Turtles. The images are colored with Promarkers. I added glossy accents to the sunglasses of Stormi Vega. 

I created this card during a online workshop from a club I am a member of. I don't know the name of this type of card, but I know you can find it on YouTube. To create this card I used directions, white, pink and patterned cardstock, distress ink, sea creatures dies and a lovely shell where I addhered a little pearl into.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:

2 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Wow Kitty! This is an absolute masterpiece! Love the bright pink and adorable images. Your design is spectacular! Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
Linda

Jan☺ said...

DaG! I always admire those who can do explosion cards-I do not have the patience! Great work and thanks for joining us at Sognando Scrap's October challenge.