My Sweet Followers

Friday, October 2, 2020

Scarecrow Boy's Hoop Swing


 Hey!

Here's a card I made with an image from Colour of Love. I colored this image during a color along on Youtube. It was so much fun to color along side others. Now I finally created a card with the image.

The image is called "Scarecrow Boy's Hoop Swing" and I colored it with colored pencils. To create the card I used a red card base, black and red cardstock, spider web embossing folder, white chalk ink, pumpkins border die, spider die, piece of embroidery floss to hold the paper curtain and also created a mini tassel with it.. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk39
- Morgan's Artworld - #10
- Classic Design Challenge - #10
- Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - wk40

4 comments:

Wendy said...

What a cute card and great coloring. I have never tried group coloring but I bet it would be fun! Thank you for joining us this week at Polkadoodles.

Madison said...

Lovely card. So cute. Thanks for entering PD Digichooseday. Madison

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute Halloween card. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Danka DT

Sharon Smith said...

Wow great card for Halloween!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday
Sharon ~ DT member for Digi Choosday Challenge!