My Sweet Followers

Monday, October 12, 2020

Bulldog Bubby

 


Hey!

Here's a sneak peek card I created with one of the awesome new Christmas Dog images by Digi Doodle Studios. This image and the other dog images from the new release will be available in the DDS shop as of Friday October 16th. Coming Thursday I will show you another sneak peek card with one of the new release images.

This image is called "Bulldog Bubby" and I colored it with Promarkers. To create this card I used two Dutch Doobadoo card art templates (Fireplace and a Frame). I don't know who's the creator of the sentiment. I used 2 background papers from the Warm Style Christmas pad by Craft Sentiment. I have drawn a brick wall on black cardstock with a white pencil. The Christmas tree is made with 3 size Christmas trees stacked on top of eachother. I added pink pearls, gems and a star as tree decorations.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day.

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- PIP Challenge - #2041
- MLCCB - #27
- Morgan's ArtWorld - #10
- The Paper Shelter - #444
- Crafty Animals - #43
- CCC Digi Creations - #119




4 comments:

Ilonka said...

Youre card is so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at the CCC Digi Creations Challenge.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh what a very cool and gorgeous design you have created here. Looks amazing. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
~ Annette DT

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Amazing card, I love your design. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Danka DT

Gwendolyn said...

This is too cute! Thanks for joining us over at the Merry Little Christmas challenge blog and I hope to see more of your wonderful creations again soon! Hugs, Gwendolyn