My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Elliot and Elvis

 


Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. This week theme is "dies and/or punches" and our sponsor is Dr. Digi House of Stamps.

I got to play with this fun image called "Elliot and Elvis" and I colored it using Promarkers. The bow on the package is colored with a Spectrum Noir Triblend. When seeing this image I had to make a card that looked like a little present. I used a white card base and added a strip of blue cardstock on the top of the card with foam tape to make it look like the lid. As the image has a dotted pattern on the present I used 2 sizes of circle punches and adhered it on the card base. On the edge of the lid is I added a fun stars edge using an edge punch. The little bow on top of the present I created using a bow die. The little label is from a Christmas punch out and cardstock design pack.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk42
- MLCCB - #27
- PIP Challenge - #2042
- I ♥ Promarkers - #421



3 comments:

Claire said...

Love the colours. The elfs look fabulous
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles DigiChoosday Craft Challenge

Claire DT
Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Lisa Bird said...

Wonderful card and design. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Clare Jones said...

Wonderful card
Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers this week
Hugs
Clare DT
xx
http://clarejonesy.blogspot.com/