My Sweet Followers

Sunday, November 1, 2020

Snowman Soup gift

  

Hey!

Can't believe it's November already. Time flies by so quickly.
Well with a new month there's a new challenge over at the Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog. This months theme is "Christmas/Winter".

I got to play with this fun image called Hot Cocoa Gnomies and I colored it with Pormarkers. I decided to make a Snowman Soup gift. I took mini marshmallows, a candy cane and a sachet of hot cocoa mix and put them in a cellophane bag. I created the topper freehand. I adhered the image to the frond on two layers of cardstock that I have distressed. I had a lovely chocolate sentiment that goes well with the soup and adhered 3 white gems to a corner. On the back I adhered the recipe for the Snowman Soup I found on the internet. I created the text in word and added free vector snowmen to it. I cut the text with a stitched rectangle die and created also a mat for it with chocolate brown cardstock. I created 3 snowflakes with cutting and embossing punch set.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

2 comments:

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

What a cute project, I love the sentiment, made me smile.... chocolate does understand! Thanks so much for entering the Aud Sentiments Challenge. Keep safe
Crafty hugs
Jenny (Ginger Ninja Crafts)

Hester said...

Geweldig idee! Mooi gemaakt.
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Hester DT