My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Kandi Kane

 


Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. This week's theme is "Go Dotty" and our sponsor is Di's Digi Stamps.

I created a Christmas gift tag using an image by Leann's World 101 called "Kandi Kane". The image is colored with Promarkers. I created this tag with a piece of scrap green cardstock. I had some lovely green dotted dp that went well with it and I used white stamping ink along the edges. I used some lovely punch out images. I punched a hole with my crop-a-dile on the top of the tag and used a red eyelet to finish the hole. I added red and green ribbon to the hole and added 2 silver jingle bells with some sewing thread. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Leann's World - #32
- Classic Design Challenge - #11
- CCC Digi Creations - #120

2 comments:

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Stay safe and Good luck!
Anneke DT

CarlavdM said...

Wat een leuke grote tag heb je gemaakt Kitty voor het koffie-pakketje.
Een errug leuk idee.