My Sweet Followers

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Gone to the Theater





Hey!

It's Thursday and that means a new Dare To Be Sassy Thursday challenge at Sassy Studio Designs. This weeks theme is Gone to the Theater, create a project using your favorite movie/play/tv show.

I have choosen Belle Pin Up and I cropped her. She's colored with Promarkers and I added glitter gel pen to the hair band and ear ring. On her dress I addhered a little yellow gem. The big rose is an Aurelie die cut (AUCD1002). I have cut the flower 3 times to create a 3D effect. The Dutch seniment is from Joy Crafts.
I always loved the first Beauty and the Beast series back in  1987. Later on in 1991 Disney created the animation based on a traditional fairy tale written by French novelist Jeanne-Marie Leprince de Beaumont and published in 1756. I have seen that film many times because of the kids in my family. Every time I watched with them. A few years back I went to the Dutch musical in the theater and now I follow the new Beauty and the Beast series on TV. And of coarse I watch the Once Upon a Time series and can't wait for season 5 to start. So I can Beaty and the Beast applies to the challenge beautifully.

Well now it's time for you to make a lovely project following the theme. You don't have to use a SSD image, but if you do you can enter the challenge twice.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Crafting from the Heart - #75

No comments: