My Sweet Followers

Friday, September 4, 2015

Tea Time



Hey!

I'd like to share this card that I made for one of my family members. We got a few tea drinkers. I didn't use a sentiment, so I can grab the card for any occasion.

It's the first image from My Whimsical Little World that I colored. This cute image is called "Smile". Love the little chick. I colored it with Promarkers and made the background with walnut stain distress ink and 2 clear stamps. I knew those stamps would come in handy one day. I have them for a long time.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- MWLW - #3 AG

5 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MWLW, good luck!!! Amy DT

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Thank you for entering our third challenge "Anything Goes" over on the "My Whimsical Little World" challenge blog.

I love love love this it is super cute :)
Love the colour choices with the brown Kraft backing. Such a wonderful card.

I hope you will join us for more of our future monthly challenges. Lots of images to be won.

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx MWLW DT Team Leader

Nicky G said...

Love the way you coloured this one, well done. Good luck and thanks for entering the My Whimsical little world blog challenge. Hope to see you again in future ones.

Anonymous said...

wow ! Stunning card , thank you for entering My Whimsical little world Challenge xx Lisa xx

Marie Richardson said...

Love this so glad you have entered the challenge.
Hugs
Marie DT member
Xxx