My Sweet Followers

Monday, September 21, 2015

Stack of Cups


Hey!

Happy Monday to you all!

Last night I created this card for a dear friend of mine who is a real coffee addict. Lol... Well I can't do without any coffee too to be honest.

The images is from My Whimsical Little World and it's called "Stack of Cups". I colored it with Promarkers and added it to a coffee stained background and matted it on 3 layers of card stock. The die cut is from Marianne Designs (CR1238) and I found the gorgeous background on the internet.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- MWLW - #3 September AG
- LPOCF - #18 AG
- Crafting from the Heart - #78 AG

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Kitty this is a beautiful project with wonderful attention to detail and perfect for our 18th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,100 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Renee B. said...

Great card Kitty...I love Paola's latest coffee images! Thanks for joining us at MWLW; good luck & hope to see you again next month!
Hugs, Renee MWLW DT

crafty said...

Lovely card for your coffee addict friend. Thanks for joining in the Crafting From The Heart challenge. Mary

Nicky G said...

A MWLW creation, well done. Thanks for entering the My Whimsical Little World Challenge. Good luck and we hope to see you again in future months :)

Anonymous said...

wow ! Stunning card , thank you for entering My Whimsical little world Challenge xx Lisa xx

Anonymous said...

what a fun card, i am loving the coffee themed images from MWLW. thanks for joining us at my whimsical little world this month, dont forget to come back on the 1st to see if you are a winner xx

Marie Richardson said...

Love what you have done with Paola's digital,
Thanks for entering the challenge over at MWLW challenge blog, good luck in the challenge
Hugs
Marie dt over at MWLW
xx