My Sweet Followers

Friday, September 25, 2015

Winter Friends



Hey!

Here's a card I made using i {heart} sketches Sketch #119 and FTHS image called "Winter Friends".

I used a digital background and colored the image with Promarkers. I used a snowflakes embossing folder on both the card and the blue mat. On the white card I debossed en on the blue mat I embossed and added white ink to the flakes. The little star is a die cut from Memory Box (Precious Stars). At the bottom of the snowman I created snow with white glitter snow.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

5 comments:

Wil Frutsel said...

Een prachtige winterkaart met een mooie ingekleurde digi!!
xx Wilma

Imke said...

This is such a sweet card, Kitty ! I like the emobssed background and the little bow with heart.
Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt # 119 Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for joining in with our Sketch Challenge with a Twist #119 at From the Heart Stamps Kitty, this is a lovely card. I really like the embossed background and the image is so sweet :-)

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

What a lovely & soft background for that sweet image! Very pretty!

Thanks for joining us at I {heart} Sketches! Hope you join us again!

Cammy

Tip Top said...

Beautiful card - lovely image too! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!