My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Hump Day


Hey!

Here's a card I made with one of the Birthday Bash freebies I got on the Karleigh Sue Facebook Fan Page. The image is called Hump Day.

Normally she is almost nude, except for her shoes and bra. But I decided to give her a hot catsuit. I colored the image with Promarkers and added a little stamped present and a Happy Birthday sentiment. I used some Dutch brand DP and a piece of corrugated paper from a package of cookies.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Karleigh Sue's Challenge Blog - Anything Goes Sexy
- I Love Promarkers - #284 Use the Colour Blue

4 comments:

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Lovely card thank you for joining us at Karleigh Sue hugs Sue DT xx

Lyndas Crafty Hall said...

I love how you've created a cat suit. Really clever idea. Thanks for playing along at Karleigh Sue
Good luck.

DT Lynda x

Sharon Noble said...

Hiya thank you for joining us at I love pro markers your card is wonderful hugs xxx

Unknown said...

Awww sexy lady he he :P .. and love your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx