My Sweet Followers

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Winds of Change


Hey!

Today is the start of a new fortnight challenge at Lacy Sunshine. The challenge is Winds of Change (change of seasons)

As it's almost fall/autumn I choose to work with Wix's Autumn Moon and colored her with Promarkers. I finally found my perfect combo for orange hair (Burnt Orange, Pumpkin, Gold). Cardbase is made with a Dutch Doobadoo template and I have stamped some flowers with distress ink to create a background. I created a big sunflower using my Cameo. The swirls are made with a Joy vintage floral die and I found the sentiment on the internet.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Passion for Promarkers - #313 Use a Sentiment
- Crafting from the Heart - #77
- LPOCF - #17
- Aud sentiments - #140 Use Sentiment
- Simply Papercraft - #13 AG



9 comments:

Wil Frutsel said...

Hoi Kitty, het is weer een schitterend kaartje met een prachtig ingekleurde digi!!
xx Wilma

Little K Smith said...

A fabulous creation! I love the summery colours!
Thank you for joining us at Passion For Promarkers :)
Kelly.x

The Crafty Den said...

Gorgeous card Kitty. I'm really sorry for my late comment but thanks for sharing at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

Lotta said...

Gorgeous! Thank you so much for taking part in our challenge this week at PFP. Hugs Lotta, DT member.

Denise Goeldner said...

Fabulous card Kitty, love that big sunflower used matches perfectly with your image, well done. Thanks so much for joining us over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
~ Denise ~
Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}

Rae Ann said...

Love that big sunflower! Gorgeous! The swirls are the perfect creative touch.

Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

Desire Fourie said...

Kitty this is a beautiful project with wonderful attention to detail and perfect for our 17th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,100 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Annie said...

Wow what a great entry for our challenge at Aud Sentiments. Such a great card shape - love it. Thank you so much for joining us this time - hope to see you again soon. Annie xxx
http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com.

Vannessa said...

This is gorgeous - loving that huge sunflower!

Hugs, Vannessa x