My Sweet Followers

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Winter Love Note Fairy


Hey!

Today starts a new fortnight challenge at Lacy Sunshine. It's themed Once Upon a Dream (Fairy Tales).

I got to play with this gorgeous image called "Winter Love Note Fairy" and colored it with Promarkers. I love owls. The card is made with a template that I got from Noor Design for the October Challenge.
The cardbase is white linen cardstock. The background paper is from a Craft Sensations and I matted it on mintgreen linen cardstock. I used the snowflake circle, snowflakes and snowflake border from Noor Design and an icicle die from Marianne Design. 2 snowflake punches, gemstones and I made the little owls and designed the sentiment with my Cameo.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Noor Design - Oktober
- Passion for Promarkers - #319 Lots of layers
- LPOCF - #20
Crafting with Friends - #9
Karleigh Sue - #4 Monochrome with a pop of color

4 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Wow Kitty what a beautiful card. I love the gorgeous image and your colouring is fab. Your embellishments and die cuts look amazing. Thanks for joining in with our 'lots of layers' challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Lovely card thank you for joining us at Karleigh Sue Challenge blog Hugs Sue DT xx

Jo said...

Fabulous....love the frosty feel to it! Thanks for joining us over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends this time & good luck!
hugs Jo x
Dt

cards by Stevo said...

gorgeous card thank you for joining us at Karleigh Sue Challenge Steve DT x