My Sweet Followers

Friday, October 16, 2015

Flashback Friday - Wanda


Hey!

It's Friday and that means a new Flashback Friday at the Sassy Studio Designs blog.
This week this gorgeous retired image called "Wanda" is featured and she will be available in the SSD shop with a huge discount. So if you want her, now is your chance before she disappears from the shop again.

I colored the image with Promarkers and I found a gorgeous photo on the internet that made a perfect background. The cardbase is made out of white linen cardstock and I used scraps of purple and black cardstock as a big mat on top of the card. Underneath the image I added e piece of lime cardstock. Love that bright color. The die cuts are from Joy Crafts and I used a Dymo Label Tag and glitter letter stickers for the sentiment. To finish the card I added 2 big lilac gemstones.

You can also join the fun in our Facebook Group where there is a new progressive challenge every month.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- CC & CC - #102 Halloween
- Aud Sentiments - #142 Halloween Sentiment
- Dream Valley - #117 Halloween
- I Love Promarkers - #290 AG

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous Halloween card, great image and colouring and the backing paper is great. Thanks for entering our challenge at Dream Valley and we would love to see you again soon. Jennifer DT member xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous Halloween card! I love the image and colors you used. Thank you for joining our challenge at CC & CC. Best of luck to you!
~ Bonnie DT

Lilibet said...

Wow lovely card. The background works really well and the lime green really makes it pop. Thanks for joining challenge at I love promarkers - good luck, Liz x

Annie said...

Wow great card - thanks so much for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments and good luck in the draw. Annie xxx