My Sweet Followers

Monday, October 12, 2015

Frankenstein


Hey!

I am so excited!! Paola asked me if I wanted to join the My Whimsical Little World DT and I didn't have to think about it. I love her artwork.

Here's my card featuring Frankenstein. Isn't he cute? He is colored with Promarkers. When I saw this image I had to use this card shape and create a tombstone. I used a piece of scrap halloween digi paper by Tracy Wray that I had laying around. I made a pumpkin out of oval die cuts and the carved pumpkin is also a digi from MWLW and is part of another stamp that I will show you in two weeks.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Dream Valley - #117 Halloween
- I Love Promarkers - #290 AG

2 comments:

Mieke Duckers said...

He's awesome!! love it!!

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful creation! I love design!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx