My Sweet Followers

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Monster Mash



Hey!

There's a new challenge at the Lacy Sunshine blog. This fortnight the challenge is themed Monster Mash (Creepy cute for Halloween or Harvest).

I got to play with this cute image called "Figdet's Purrfectly Scary Fun". I colored it with Promarkers. I love to make pumpkins with nesting dies and so I did it again. The sentiment is made with a Dymo Letra Tag and the black doily is a die cut from a Cheery Lynn die. The little black cats are also die cuts and the little black spider too. The stem is cut freehand out of a piece of scrap cardstock and I traced the leave in Silhouette Designer Studio. Love the pumpkin charm dangling on some white twine.

Hope you'll join the fun to get the chance of winning some awesome Lacy Sunshine digi's. Good luck!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Aud Sentiments - #142 Halloween Sentiment
- CC & CC - #101 Animals
- LPOCF - #19 AG
- Create & Inspire - #31 AG
- Crafts Galore Encore - Halloween

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Kitty, I love your card design , fabulous image and colouring and the embellishments are super. Thanks for sharing with in our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and we look forward to seeing you back with us soon. Jennifer DTmember x

Pink Unicorn said...

I love the halloween scene you have created, those die cut black cats go perfectly with your image! Thank you for entering the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge, “Halloween or Make a Card”. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, CGE DT, InvisiblePinkCards

~ginny said...

I really like that one blue, piercing eye peeking out from under her hair! Pops right off the page! It's a really fun project! Thank you for sharing your project and creativity with us at Aud Sentiments for our Halloween Sentiment challenge!
~ginny, Aud Sentiments DT
Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Unknown said...

Dear Kitty,

Thank you for sharing this lovely project with us, I think the design is absolutely gorgeous and really gives me a halloweeny type of feel!

I think the touch of Dymo really adds to the character of the design and I am glad it is coming to good use.

With best and warmest wishes,
Jesper K
DYMOSupport

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Fantastic! I love all the texture here, the cuts and elements. Really well done. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments, hope to see you again soon and good luck!
Jennifer, DT