My Sweet Followers

Friday, October 9, 2015

Flashback Friday - Candy Apple Candace


Hey!

Happy Friday! Welcome to a new Sassy Studio Designs FBF. This week it's Candy Apple Candace. She is available in the SSD shop with a discount.

I colored the image with Promarkers and added glossy accents to the little candy apple in her hand. I made the apple using my Cameo. The apple is a SVG file from MWLW and I created a caramel layer myself. I distressed the edges with walnut stain distress ink added a popsicle stick and some bakers twine to finish it.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Crafting with Friends - #8 AG

1 comment:

Amy Cohen said...

Well isn't she just adorable!! Great addition of the popsicle stick. Thanks for joining us at Crafting With Friends.
Amy-DT