My Sweet Followers

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Coffee Book


Hey!

I am a real coffee lover and Paola from My Whimsical Little World made such lovely tea and coffee notes that I had to use a few in my coffee book. The book pattern is made by Tiets.

I also used Young Lady Penelope and colored her and the little Whimsy Notes with Promarkers. I used fall colors on Penelope and the backgrounds of the little cards. And of coarse brown is a color you see a lot during the fall. But I couldn't resist using some vibrant colors too. I made a coffee cup doily with my cameo. On the tag I added 2 peaces of ribbon and a coffee cup charm. The base is made with Kraft cardstock and the dp is from a Dutch brand. I distressed the edges of the dp with an edge distresser and used distress ink on the die cuts, tags and banner.

It was fun to make this little book.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Coffee Loving Cardmakers - Fall Blog Hop
- MWLW - #4 AG

25 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice card
have a great day

SewPaperPaint said...

I cannot get over this! How much fun and what a clever idea!!!

New Creations said...

Stunning, love the idea!

Helen F. said...

Amazing coffee book idea! Love the creativity!

D.Ann C said...

What a fun little coffee book! So very creative!

Shelly said...

Wow! BEAUTIFUL!!

Becca Yahrling said...

Wow, this is amazing! And beautiful! What a wonderful idea as well.

Ceal said...

Super cute Album! thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

very very cool!!

None None said...

What an awesome and fun interactive card! I love the surprises within your card and how beautifully everything is colored.

Celeste Goff said...

What an awesome little coffee mini!!! Love all of the great tags and elements you added!

Sylvia said...

What a fabulous mini book Kitty, love the colors! Happy hopping!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

What an awesome mini coffee book. Whoever gets this mini book will certainly be delighted.

~amy~ said...

WOW...this is amazing!!!! Love your coloring and your book technique!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

So fabulous, fun and creative! Well done!

Happy Dance said...

This is just incredible! I've never seen anything quite like this!! Your coloring is fabulous, and I love all your images in this sweet coffee book. Love the little row of wood veneers on top, and all the tags, and colors you've used. Just wonderful. Bev

Lisa said...

Wow! This is the best I've seen.. your work is beautiful!

VanessaB said...

Wow!! Amazing!!

AmethystCat said...

awesome coffee book - just fantastic!

Cindy C. said...

Wow what a cool coffee book!!

Natasja's Kaarten said...

Wat heb je dit leuk gemaakt.

Zit er geweldig uit.

Groetjes,

Natasja

Anonymous said...

wow ! Stunning card , thank you for entering My Whimsical little world Challenge xx Lisa xx

paola said...

Love your album! Such a beautiful project! Thank you Kittyxx :)

Nicky G said...

Wow, fab project. Love the book effect. Good luck and thanks for entering the My Whimsical Little World Challenge.

Marie Richardson said...

Such a great project love your use of Paola's coffee digis.
Thanks for entering the challenge blog, good luck.
Hugs
Marie DT for MWLW
Xxx