My Sweet Followers

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Ice Cream Sundea Sprite



Hey!

Time flies and it's November 1st already. This means a new fortnight challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Our sponsor is Aurora Wings.

I got to play with this gorgeous and yummy image called "Ice Cream Sundae Sprite" and I colored it with Promarkers. I wanted the image to be the focal point of the card so I kept the easel card simple. I used white linen cardstock for the card base, polka dot cardstock, gem stones and a charm.

Feel free to join the challenge for a change to win some Aurora Wings images of your choice.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- LPOCF - #21 AG
- Crafting with Friends - #9 AG

1 comment:

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with friends. Louise DT x