My Sweet Followers

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Rather be Skiing Snowman



Hey!

Here's a card I made using sketch #128 with a twist from i {heart} sketches.

The image I used is from From the Heart Stamps and it's called "Rather be Skiing Snowman". I colored it with Promarkers and added snow and glitter to it. It's also matted on orange cardstock.
The 3 orange strips are embossed with a snowflake embossing folder and I used white ink to accent the raised snowflakes. To the snowflake punch outs I added a little orange gem.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

3 comments:

Imke said...

Lovely Card, Kitty. I like the embossed orange stripes and i think i´ve never used this Image ! Thanks for Inspiration.

Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a Twist # 128 @ From the Heart Stamps. Hope to see you back again soon !!

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

Jo said...

Fab card, love that you've used orange card for a bit of winter zing!
Thank you for joining in the fun at FTHS
Jo xx