My Sweet Followers

Friday, November 13, 2015

Triangle gift card holder



Hey,

Here's a gift card holder I made.

The image is from the Magnolia BoHo Collection 2015 and is called Chic Fringe Tilda. I colored her with Promarkers. Everything came from my stash. Don't want to buy more new things otherwise I have to move. I think many of you have the same problem. Lol...
I used a doily die cut, made a little metal flower stem with little beads, adhered some roses, added a edge sentiment and to close the card I used some yellow baker's twine. Inside I kept it plain so I can write something in it. I have tucked the gift card behind a piece of vellum that I punched with an edge punch. To finish the inside of the card I adhered some strips of dp along the bottom and die cut butterflies to mask of the little twine knots.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Midweek Magnolia's - #126 AG
- Time for Magnolia - #107 Bingo (Flowers/Tilda/Doily)
- Dream Valley - #119 Shaped Cards
- Simply Magnolia - AG
- Magnolia Mania - Recipe
  2 die cuts (doily, edge sentiment, butterflies)
   3 dp (2 kinds for the triangles, 1 kind as strips for the bottom inside the card)
   4 flowers (1 on image, made flowers on metal thread, 2 roses)


5 comments:

Momente auf`s Papier gebracht said...

hello kitty,
beautiful card, thankyou for joining us at the magnolia mania, greetings from sonja

Céline said...

so cute
thanks for playing with us at midweek magnolias
hugs
céline

ScrappyAndrea said...

Beautiful card ♥.
Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania.
Hugs, Andrea

Nicola said...

Sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Marlene Atkinson said...

beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene