My Sweet Followers

Friday, November 27, 2015

Tripping flower Tilda


Hey!

Here's a card I made using an older Magnolia image called Tripping Flower Tilda from the Magnolia Special Moments Collection 2013.

The image is colored with Promarkers and I used a few die cuts; Blossom, Leaves, Heart border, Nothingham border and a Doily. The background paper is from Studio Light. Other items used are a little charm with a pink gem, 3 green brads, white lace, pink lace and pink ribbon that I all had in my stash.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Midweek Magnolia's - #127 Pink & Green
- Paradise of Magnolia - #26 Lace, Ribbon & Charm
- Time for Magnolia - #109 AG
- Magnolia-Licious - Fancy Folds
- Creative Fingers #98 - AG

3 comments:

Cathy Lee said...

Lovely card, Kitty. Fabulous folds and love the colors. Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
Hugz,
Cath

Diana said...

Lovely card!! Thanks for joining us at TFMC.
Hugs, Diana

Kelly said...

I love the pinks and this lovely Tilda on your card. Great fold style too. Thank you for joining us at Magnolia-licious!
Hugs Kelly